Marcia Mumbles...

and rambles, talks about things that no one else is interested in, and thinks she's smart (sometimes) and funny (usually). And I love coffee. Mmm... coffee. I also love the whole "..." thing. Just get used to it, okay?

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I officially am no longer a fan of the rain here in Washington. It usually doesn't bother me. But since it tried to run me off the road late last night, I'm not happy.

I was driving through Bremerton in the very curvy section of Hwy 3 when some moron speeds past me and sends a huge puddle across my windshield. I couldn't see for at least a full five seconds, and had to break in fear of slamming into a concrete divider that I could no longer see. Fortunately, there was no one behind me. Now I'm not intimidated by the rain, and very rarely decide it's so bad that I need to be in the slow lane. But last night, I was "slow traffic keep right."

Anyway... for those keeping track, we're into Day 23 of consecutive days of rainfall. And apparently, more than 3 inches of rain were recorded in Bremerton last night. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home