Marcia Mumbles...

and rambles, talks about things that no one else is interested in, and thinks she's smart (sometimes) and funny (usually). And I love coffee. Mmm... coffee. I also love the whole "..." thing. Just get used to it, okay?

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Happy Birthday!

I would just like to take a moment of your time to tell you that my brother, Dan, is 24 today. He's a great guy, and I'm lucky to have him as my brother. Oddly enough, we got along pretty well as kids. I think it's because dad's ridiculously huge van had captain's seats. We never had to do the whole "he's touching me!" bit, because we couldn't reach each other. My parents are incredibly smart.

Not only is he handsome, he's also available. Ladies??? Be warned, his older sister has high expectations and is a little protective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home