Marcia Mumbles...

and rambles, talks about things that no one else is interested in, and thinks she's smart (sometimes) and funny (usually). And I love coffee. Mmm... coffee. I also love the whole "..." thing. Just get used to it, okay?

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Look at me! I'm Hi-Tech!

So I've finally decided that I would try out this whole Blog thing.

Not that I have anything important to say, but now that I'm home with the new baby I have to find new ways to entertain myself and have some adult contact and conversation.

Please bear with me as I figure out how in the world this thing works. In the meantime, you can check out my friend Zak's blog. He's always ten steps in front of me on all things hi-tech and "gadgety."

Love,
M

2 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You mean he's gadgety with things like the "Pizzazz!" and what not? Nothing says hi-tech like the Pizzazz! WOOO Pizza not cooked in the oven. Next thing you know, you'll be telling me there are things to make Quesadillas besides the stove top. What....there are????

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Marcia Z said…

    My husband, ladies and gentlemen! He's just jealous because we don't have a Pizzazz. He doesn't know the amazing and wonderful world of Zak's kitchen. It's like FAO Schwartz in there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home