Marcia Mumbles...

and rambles, talks about things that no one else is interested in, and thinks she's smart (sometimes) and funny (usually). And I love coffee. Mmm... coffee. I also love the whole "..." thing. Just get used to it, okay?

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Gobble, Gobble, Gulp! Let the Gluttony Begin!

The Zitzelman clan drove down to Olympia to have fried turkey at my parent's house. (Word of caution: if you are contemplating buying a turkey fryer, please buy electric instead of gas. Much, much safer.)

She's choppin' broc-co-liiiiii...
I had my full years' supply of broccoli. I don't know what it is about the Thanksgiving broccoli, but it's good. Maybe because it's covered in cheese?

I also tried making a new recipe I found for pumpkin and pecan biscuits. They didn't get done on time, which was frustrating because timing is one thing that I think I do well in the kitchen. But they were tasty, and went well with leftovers.

I love long weekends. It usually means a visit either to, or from, my parents. Now that I live 1 1/2 hrs away, I don't see them as often as I would like to. But maybe we see them more than my husband would like. Oh well. He loves me anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home