Marcia Mumbles...

and rambles, talks about things that no one else is interested in, and thinks she's smart (sometimes) and funny (usually). And I love coffee. Mmm... coffee. I also love the whole "..." thing. Just get used to it, okay?

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Time Flies When You're Home With Baby

Is it really December 15th already? I knew it was Thursday, but I really didn't know the date. The days just run together, and nights like this when I can't sleep don't really help things either.

Sorry for the lack of posting. I really didn't know how long it had been. Everything is more complicated with a baby. Not more difficult, just complicated. I have grand plans to get so many things done during Matthew's naps. I just wish he knew that he should take longer naps! Apparently I need to adjust my plans for after 10pm.

Not that anyone else was awake last night/early morning, but did you notice how incredibly bright the moon was? After stumbling back into bed from taking care of the baby, I saw the moon shining in to our room through the blinds. I just stood there in awe for a few moments, and had to ask myself if I had managed to sleep until the middle of the day! Oh wouldn't that be nice! If you're reading this, and you can sleep in late... enjoy it while you can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home