Marcia Mumbles...

and rambles, talks about things that no one else is interested in, and thinks she's smart (sometimes) and funny (usually). And I love coffee. Mmm... coffee. I also love the whole "..." thing. Just get used to it, okay?

Friday, January 06, 2006

I Am A Pampered Chef!

I love The Pampered Chef and their products so much that I finally decided to become a consultant! It's something that I've been thinking about for a long time, and I think that now is the perfect time for me to get started. My husband has been so supportive. He even bought me a KitchenAid for Christmas to encourage me! (I'm a very lucky girl, and love him very much!)

I'm very excited about it, and will probably be talking to all of my friends and family about it soon.. be prepared! The next few weeks are starting to look pretty busy with training, and hopefully a few shows!

I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to meet new people in the area, and introduce them to the products. I've had nothing but great experiences with having shows and attending shows in the past. I hope that I can do the products justice, and have entertaining shows!

If you want to talk to me about The Pampered Chef, the products, or my experience so far, I'd love to share with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home