Marcia Mumbles...

and rambles, talks about things that no one else is interested in, and thinks she's smart (sometimes) and funny (usually). And I love coffee. Mmm... coffee. I also love the whole "..." thing. Just get used to it, okay?

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Zak-Attack is Back!

Zak is one of my very best friends in the world. He's amazing, quirky, funny, and I miss him terribly. But only for another week, because then he'll be home for Christmas! And who doesn't love a cranky Christmas shopper?

Of course, he'll be returning to his beloved Toluca Lake (he might act L.A., but he's really L.A.C.E.Y.), but for two short weeks, he'll be kickin' it old school in Bel Aire. I still have the hardest time anticipating the turn to his parent's house. You would think after 13 years I would remember...

(If I could get blogger to upload my photos right now, there would be an awesome one of Zak here.. maybe later.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home