Marcia Mumbles...

and rambles, talks about things that no one else is interested in, and thinks she's smart (sometimes) and funny (usually). And I love coffee. Mmm... coffee. I also love the whole "..." thing. Just get used to it, okay?

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Label Maker, I Love You

So I've decided that it's time to get organized. I've been trying to reduce, reuse, and recycle as much as a can since we moved in September, and I'm finally starting to notice a difference. It's a little frustrating at first... you have to make a big mess to get organized. Poor Zak was witness to my frustration while he was here. He volunteered to help with the garage. I needed a little OCD-Z encouragement. My whine was "we just keep moving things from here to over there!" But it looks so much better. Much more to do, mind you, but we're making progress.

You've got to love Zak. He knows exactly what a girl needs, oddly enough. : ) With my new-found love of finally getting my stuff together, he knew my Christmas present should be a label maker. I love my label maker! Phil and I were working on the desk just last night, and little label maker made the task much easier. FYI - The filing cabinet is now completely usable!

My favorite label maker idea: cell phone charger labels (both home and car)! Try it, you'll like it.

Has anyone else noticed that Zak is featured on a regular basis? Sigh... I miss him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home