Marcia Mumbles...

and rambles, talks about things that no one else is interested in, and thinks she's smart (sometimes) and funny (usually). And I love coffee. Mmm... coffee. I also love the whole "..." thing. Just get used to it, okay?

Friday, January 27, 2006

Al Roker, You Scare Me

This picture just scared me, and I had to blog about it...









Has anyone else noticed that Al is getting a little squirrely? A little too squirrely. Congrats anyway, Al!

Now that I'm home during the days, I catch The Today Show on occassion. I haven't considered it a news source in a long time. The show is nothing but three hours of advertising, with a little Ann Curry (who I love) thrown in the mix.

But it's mildly addictive. It's like eating the last cookie. I know I shouldn't, but I do it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home