Marcia Mumbles...

and rambles, talks about things that no one else is interested in, and thinks she's smart (sometimes) and funny (usually). And I love coffee. Mmm... coffee. I also love the whole "..." thing. Just get used to it, okay?

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Kid is S-M-A-R-T!




Matthew can spell and write his name! He's been doing it for the last month, and I'm just now getting around to sharing it with the world. It's not as neatly done on other things, but he definitly knows the mechanics!

I'm pretty damn impressed - he's only three years and three months old!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger gerrycammy said…

    Wow!! Go Matthew go! On one hand, it's hard to believe he's only three, and on the other hand, I can't believe he's already three!
    -Cammy

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger gerrycammy said…

    Dang, his handwriting is already better than mine.
    -Gerry

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll second that GERRY!!

    Happy Thanksgiving Marsha... hope all is happy with your family.

    Lisa (Gerry's mom)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home