Marcia Mumbles...

and rambles, talks about things that no one else is interested in, and thinks she's smart (sometimes) and funny (usually). And I love coffee. Mmm... coffee. I also love the whole "..." thing. Just get used to it, okay?

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'm a Big Kid! 7/19/08

So far behind - yet again! This summer has been too busy.

Matthew is a Big Kid, and has the underroos to prove it!



I got a little carried away, and bought about 30 pair of roos. I also took a ton of photos. Instead of those - here he is in his sock monkey pjs, with Jocko the Sock Monkey. Grandma made him, from actual vintage sock monkey leftovers from when she made a sock monkey for *me*.... my mom rocks!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger gerrycammy said…

    Oh my goodness!!! He's getting so big! I don't know where the time goes...

    And I love that your mom was able to make him a sock monkey from the same materials as she made yours! So cool!!

    Cammy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home