Marcia Mumbles...

and rambles, talks about things that no one else is interested in, and thinks she's smart (sometimes) and funny (usually). And I love coffee. Mmm... coffee. I also love the whole "..." thing. Just get used to it, okay?

Friday, March 28, 2008

Quick Update

I've got to get this started up again...

Work:
I wrapped up my job at the Senate. It was an amazing experience. Even after all of the long hours, last minute meetings, stress, and enormous amounts of responsibility - I would do it again in a heartbeat. I learned so much, and worked with some really great people.

I'm interviewing for a number of positions right now. They are all interesting in their own way. I'll keep you posted.

Family and Friends:
My girlfriend Nikki had a little girl on Tuesday! I can't wait to go meet Adeline. I'm hoping to stop by and see them this Sunday.

We're headed up to Seattle on Sunday to visit Aunt Sue & Uncle Al. It's been a long time since they've seen both the boys. If the weather cooperates, we'll go to the zoo. If not, maybe we'll just watch a movie. Either way, it's always great to see them.

And now, some photos...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home