Marcia Mumbles...

and rambles, talks about things that no one else is interested in, and thinks she's smart (sometimes) and funny (usually). And I love coffee. Mmm... coffee. I also love the whole "..." thing. Just get used to it, okay?

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends...

So I survived my first full week of session - complete with three hearings and executive action on a bill! Now we get down to business, with 12 bills scheduled for hearing this week. We're on TVW *all week*, it should be exciting to those interested in education issues. (It's all public knowledge - I haven't broken any confidentiality rules :p )

Thanks so much to my new CA companions for a great way to end the week! So sorry that Hearthfire Grill was packed - we will reschedule for another time. 4th Ave was great, and I'm sorry I didn't stay longer. Now I know that I need time to chill on Fridays with the crew.

Also a big thanks to Mike & Chrissy, and a Brian, for hosting us on Saturday in Seattle. Authentic Irish pub music, good friends, and a hunt for donuts at 1am = good times.

Thanks for the sanity check, and all of the support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home