Marcia Mumbles...

and rambles, talks about things that no one else is interested in, and thinks she's smart (sometimes) and funny (usually). And I love coffee. Mmm... coffee. I also love the whole "..." thing. Just get used to it, okay?

Friday, December 07, 2007

I'm The Baby!

Matthew has this adorable habit of trying to get in the middle of Mommy and Daddy affection. If we're hugging, he quickly runs over and gets in the middle. He also likes to sneak into the middle of a quick kiss. Sometimes I think he's on a mission to make sure that we know he's the baby, and plans on keeping it that way!

This morning, Phil and I were sitting next to each other and having a morning cup of coffee while holding hands. Matthew came over and wiggled his little hand in between ours! It was so cute and sweet that I had to share. Wish I had a camera within reach - this is one of those moments that I will try to remember when he's a rebellious teenager.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home