Marcia Mumbles...

and rambles, talks about things that no one else is interested in, and thinks she's smart (sometimes) and funny (usually). And I love coffee. Mmm... coffee. I also love the whole "..." thing. Just get used to it, okay?

Thursday, October 18, 2007

MaMaMa-Myspace

So I signed up on Myspace to get clues for our Tuesday Night Trivia addiction, and I've posted a few things there. I'm "Marcia_Z", and my last name is Zitzelman. Just like it sounds, people.

Come on over and be my friend. You know you want to...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger gerrycammy said…

    You've been found out Marcia! We got you on our blog feeds now!

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger gerrycammy said…

    I'd be your friend on myspace if I had a myspace account, but I don't. But keep us updated here, and post some pictures of that beautiful family of yours too!! Don't know how Gerry found you, but I'm glad he did :-) -Cammy

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Ruckus said…

    glad to see that you are alive and well...great pix of the kids:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home