Marcia Mumbles...

and rambles, talks about things that no one else is interested in, and thinks she's smart (sometimes) and funny (usually). And I love coffee. Mmm... coffee. I also love the whole "..." thing. Just get used to it, okay?

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Son, The Car Thief

On Monday, I checked Matthew's cubby at daycare when I picked him up. There was a Hot Wheels car that I didn't recognize, and we aren't allowed to bring toys to daycare. I asked if it was Ms. Alicia's car, and Matthew said, "No, it's mine. I always play with it." I was pretty certain it belonged to daycare so we asked Ms. Alicia, and she said it belonged at daycare. Matthew gave it back, after a few tears.

Today, after dinner, Matthew reaches down into his cargo pants pocket and announces "I brought my car home from daycare, and I'm going to play with it now," and pulls out the car!



Stealing cars at age three... I'm raising a hooligan that has a taste for old low riders. Oh no!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger gerrycammy said…

    Oh no...

    At least the kid has good taste in cars... nice blue side panels!

    All.... my.... friends.... know... the... Low... ri.... der....

    -Gerry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home